1. The rated voltage and the frequency can be any as needed.
2. The shaft diameter (d) can be: ?4mm or ?5mm, with D-cuts, threads, etc., and the shaft length (L) can be any as needed.
3. The stator thickness (H) can be any from 10mm to 40mm.
4. The bearing brackets can be made by either steel or zinc-aluminum alloy.
5. The bearing can be either sleeve bearings or ball bearings as needed.
6. The rotation of the motor can be either in CW or in CCW as needed.
7. RoHS compliant is available.
8. Lead out by terminals is also available