1. Specially designed as hot air circulation fans used for Oven, Sterilization Units, Climate Cabinet, Meal & Dish Warmer, etc.
2. With a radial impeller (cooling fan) made of sheet steel and a mounting plate (heat shield) to set the motor away from the hot area of approx. 250°C.
3. High temperature-resistant lubricant is used for the sleeve bearings. The max. permitted temperature of the bearing (lubricant) is up to 200°C.
4. If the motor uses sleeve bearings, the motor must work with its shaft horizontally.
5. Motor with ball bearings are also available on request. If the ball bearings are used, the motor shaft position can be any (not only horizontal);
6. Motor winding insulation is Class H (permitting max. 180°C as IEC62114).
7. Stainless steel fan blades are available. Other special requirements are welcome.
8. Two types of fan blades are availble: ?152*7P or ?152*6P.